Xiaomi 11i Firmware Flash File Stock ROM
Before your download, the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware makes sure and always checks the firmware version and device model name of your phone. Rather than taking unknown tool help for flashing your valuable handset, there is a great benefit with the option download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool. But the thing is it exclusively adds support for the devices on Xiaomi software and none further.
– MIUI Firmware – Click on your device and download the ‘Stable ROM’ because this is what you need to restore on your device. Make sure to download the ‘Global’ version, not the ‘China’ one. The Global version has Google Play Store, but the China version does not. Then transfer the downloaded .zip file to the root directory of your phone’s external storage (/sdcard1). Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs.
- With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
- After helping the community as a Recognized Contributor and a Forum Moderator, I started my tech journalism journey in 2015 as a stock firmware file writer for the Portal.
- Furthermore, you can use it to restore the stock MIUI firmware after flashing a custom ROM, a custom recovery like TWRP, or rooting.
- When you purchase through links in our articles, we may earn a small commission.
Now select the downloaded package “Choose update package” and press “update” to confirm the installation. Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone. If you have accidentally soft bricked or hard bricked Xiaomi Phone, then you can take help of this Mi Flashing App to bring the device back to life.
It is useful when users hard or soft bricks their device by installing third-party MODs or custom ROMs. Mi Flash Tool includes all of the necessary scripts for flashing your smartphone. It makes the process of flashing the stock ROM easier by checking all files for security flaws. Check out its features and download MiFlash tool latest version for Windows from below. Download the latest Xiaomi Redmi Pro Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC. In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer.
This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi 7A firmware” on your device. If you are a Xiaomi Redmi Y3 user and looking for Stock Firmware (stock ROM) of the device, then we have got you covered here. We have collected Full list of Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Stock Firmware. You can download the firmware files from the download section below.